3-month membership and free in-game car for only $5
ROUSH® Performance is proud to provide a Limited Time Offer in October for iRacing.com. Giving ROUSH Insider Newsletter Subscribers a 3-month membership and a free in game Mustang car, a $40 value for just $5. Only good on new accounts and limit one per customer.
Subscribe to the ROUSH Insider Newsletter which is emailed every two weeks to get an Exclusive Coupon Code for iRacing.com. Coupon code is valid till October 31, 2012 only. So subscribe now so you don’t miss out!
ROUSH Performance is giving you this limited time offer for iRacing.com, the world’s premier, online racing simulator. Race your car against people from all around the world on real racetracks. iRacing.com includes NASCAR, GRAND-AM, IndyCars, Grand Prix cars and more.
Join the ROUSH Insider Newsletter today and get ROUSH Performance, we have a passion for performance vehicles. That’s why it’s not enough to just offer you products and services but a newsletter that give discounts and great information. ROUSH Insider delivers an extensive collection of articles about our racing involvements, tips/tricks, history, and everything in between that we feel a performance enthusiast would want every two weeks. We want to help you live the performance automotive lifestyle. The next newsletter will be arriving in your inbox October 2nd. Subscribe before you miss out on this exciting offer.
More About iRacing.com:
Here are some highlights from iRacing.com’s great wealth of features:
- Head-to-head racing and open practice 24/7 in the world’s premier online simulator racing service
- Six Cars and eight tracks included and modeled flawlessly after their real-world counterparts
- Race against drivers from around the globe in several officially sanctioned series
- Both rookie road and oval racing licenses to get your career started
- Create custom race leagues or fun race sessions for you and your friends
- Experience our interactive iRacing.com video driving school
- Unlimited racing in officially sanctioned races that run 24/7 or join member hosted races and leagues
- Open practice sessions with other members 24/7
- Testing and time trialing available 24/7
- 100% access to our simulation and member site, member forums and voice/text chat rooms
- Many, many more features
Hear what professional drivers say about iRacing.com:
“I’ve used iRacing.com for years now. Not only is it a lot of fun to use, but I’ve found it to be an essential learning tool for racing as well. Coming into Grand-Am six years ago, there were several tracks that I was unfamiliar with. iRacing.com’s rich track selection includes the majority of tracks that we race on, and with the laser precision (literally) of the track renderings, you can study all the subtle angles of each turn. Not only has this been a great aid in learning new tracks, but also for freshening up on familiar tracks that we are about to race on.”
Jack Roush Jr.
Grand AM Driver of the ROUSH Performance #61 Mustang
“I spent time on Road America where they had an open practice. It was really cool. There were about 60 guys and it was just like a real practice session. One of the guys sent a set-up over digitally and we put that in and talked to him a little bit and followed him around the track. It really helps, I think. … I am relying on that iRacing.com stuff to get me up to speed in a situation like that.”
NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver
“Using iRacing.com has been a great tool for me to learn the race tracks we go to, especially the road courses where I don’t have the experience. On the oval tracks, it really helps me to get re familiar with the track, coming to pit road, and where the bumps are! The most realistic program to get the job done.”
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2011 NASCAR Nationwide Champion