On Saturday, September 22, a little past 5pm local time in Nevada. Our one of kind Raptor hammered down for $80,000 at the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas Auction. This truck’s build kept growing and changing practically up until it left for the auction. In the end, here is the list of the parts and vendors used on this awesome Raptor.
There can be only one Greg Biffle Sherwin-Williams ROUSH Raptor but here at ROUSH we can build a Raptor to your taste in the ROUSH Performance Speed Shop Facility. Just give us a call at 866-59-ROUSH to learn more.
Look out for more things on the Biffle Raptor; a few publications still have information to be released.
ROUSH Performance managed the Greg Biffle Raptor build with these parts and services:
- ROUSH Performance 6.2L Supercharger 590 hp and 590 lb-ft (Coming Soon) 525 hp and 535 lb-ft
- ROUSH Performance 6.2L Exhaust
- ROUSH Performance ROUSH Off-Road headrest
- ROUSH Performance LED Boost Gauge
- ROUSH Performance Vent Pod
- ROUSH Performance Custom Graphics
- Planet Color Sherwin-Williams paint done by Street Customs of North Carolina
- Five 18 inch V-Tec Wizard Off-Road Wheels
- Five 35 inch BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2
- Tire Gate rear tailgate spare tire holder
- Addicted Desert Designs Chase Rack Lite with forward and rear LED light bars
- n-Fab R.S.P. Full Replacement Front Bumper
- n-Fab wheel to wheel nerf bars
- 4 KC Hi Lite 8 inch HID lights (Ford Racing 8 inch non HID HID no longer offered)
- Ford Racing Front Auxilary Light Bar was originally on truck
- Window Tint by Fade to Black Novi, Michigan
- Shock Pros custom shock covers
- Installation of parts at ROUSH Performance Speed Shop Build Facility