2005-2012 Mustang Lower Control Arm Relocation Bracket -- Ford Racing
- Service replacement for 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302S race car
- Fits 2005-2012 Ford Mustang GT and 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- Bracket will allow adjustment of rear lower control arm mounting point at the Mustang axle housing
- Allows for optimum traction with the adjustment of instant center
- Recommended off-road use only
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Ford Racing 2005-2012 Ford Mustang lower control arm relocation bracket allows for adjustment to get optimium traction. The lower control arm relocation bracket gives your Ford Mustang the ability to adjust the rear control arm mounting point at the axle housing.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools