2011-2014 Mustang GT Side Exhaust – Ford Racing
- Designed to fit the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- Can be used on the 2011-2014 Mustang GT Convertible will require a spacer and longer bolt (not included) to attach the side exhaust under convertible brace
- Production quality quad exhaust designed for the 2012 Boss 302 now available for 2011-2014 5.0L TI-VCT Ford Mustang GT
- Exhaust restrictor plates are removable which will result in a louder side exhaust note
- Kit includes left and ride side exhaust pipes, H-pipe and hardware does not include midpipes or axle back exhaust
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Add the Ford Racing quad exhaust with the side exit that was found on the 2012 Boss 302. The 2010-2014 Mustang GT Ford Racing side exhaust replaces the factory H pipe which allows for side pipes to work with the factory exhaust. Removing the standard block off plates will give the Ford Mustang exhaust a more aggressive tone. The Ford Racing side exhaust is for offroad use only in some states.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools