2015-2017 F-150 ROUSH Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit
- Increased ride height to accomodate larger wheel and tire combinations like the ROUSH 422015 ROUSH-M/T Performance Off-Road wheel and tire package (part #422015)
- Preset with 2.0" of front leveling, (adjustable from 0-2" of leveling)
- Nitrogen charged aluminum body coilover shocks with tuned performance springs
- 6061-T6 aluminum rear shocks with internal floating pistons
- Specific shock valving for F-150 trucks with upgraded wheel and tire combinations
- Engineering validated for the ROUSH F-150 truck program
- Improved stability and off-road performance
- Made in the USA
- Kit contents:
- 2 Front adjustable coil over shocks with matched coil springs
- 2 Billet aluminum mounts
- 2 Rear aluminum body shocks w/ internal floating pistons
- 2 Fox mud guard/roost guard for added shock protection
The ROUSH Performance Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit for 2015-2017 F-150 4x4 trucks provides confidence for on or off-road performance. This kit has been torture-tested and proven well enough to be factory installed on the 2015-2017 ROUSH F-150 trucks. The kit is designed to compliment the ROUSH Wheel and Tire Package (part #422015).
This top quality suspension kit is sourced from the same manufacturer Ford used for the 2010-2014 SVT Raptor trucks. Designed specifically for the 2015-2017 trucks, this fully engineered and tested suspension kit will give your F-150 serious on or off-road manners and a awesome look with a full 2 inches of front leveling. Less body roll and increased stability give you the confidence to drive your truck the way it was meant to be driven.
Add the ROUSH F-150 Fender Flares (part #422013) and Wheel and Tire package (part #422015) to build a complete system that performs as great as it looks. Serious off-road performance validated in the lab and the field by the engineers at ROUSH Performance.
F-150: 2017, 2016, 2015
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 4 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Download instruction manual