4.6L 3-Valve Performance Intake Manifold – Ford Racing
- Fits 2005-2010 4.6-Liter 3-Valve Ford Mustang engines
- Works well with Ford Racing's hot rod camshafts (part# M-6550-3V), high performance CNC ported 3-Valve Cylinder Heads (part# M-6049-N3VPA) and Ford Racing 62mm throttle body (part# M-9926-3V)
- Lightweight composite construction which is same composite material as OE factory intake manifold
- Performance intake creates less heat soak than aluminum intakes
- High-flow intake runners and open plenum design allows to fits under Ford factory Mustang hood
- Individual intake runner volume 35 cid with overall volume (runner and plenum) 698 cid
- MAP sensor mounting boss allows for speed-density applications
- Intake manifold includes gaskets
- Calibration (tune) not included and is required
- Ford Racing strut tower brace does not clear performance intake
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Ford Racing has an improved performance intake manifold for 4.6L 3v Ford Mustang. The upgraded intake is made of a lightweight composite construction which provides less heat soak than the factory Mustang aluminum intake manifold.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools