BOSS 302 Intake Manifold (2011-2014) – Ford Racing
- Original equipment on Ford Mustang BOSS 302, 302S and 302R Race Cars
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote engine
- Intake is made from light-weight composite material
- Short runners on manifold are for optimum flow at high rpm's
- Calibration (tune) is required (not included)
- Ford Racing intake includes unique badging
- Boss 302 Ford Racing Intake Manifold Install Kit is recommended and includes the factory components to complete the installation (part# M-9444-M50B sold separately)
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Ford Racing offers a Boss 302 intake manifold to upgrade the Ford Mustang 5.0L coyote motor. The Boss 302 intake has short air runners to allow for optimum air flow at high rpms. The composite material Ford Racing makes the intake light weight and durable.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools