Case of 6 ROUSH® Premium Oil Filters RF400
- ROUSH® Premium Oil filter
- Case of 6 oil filters #RF400 (case part #404392)
- Fits the same vehicles as Motorcraft part #FL400s
- Hold twice the capacity as the leading brand
- High-efficiency 99.2% contaminants capture rate
- Filter media made from superior cellulose and synthetic blend
- Heavy-duty case designed to withstand 5 times the typical engine operating pressure
- "No-stick" internally lubricated, low-torque gasket
- Easy to get a tight seal as well as to remove
- Anti-drainback valve keeps oil in canister and prevents against dry starts
The new ROUSH® Premium Oil Filters hold twice the capacity of the leading brand, and offer a high-efficiency 99.2 percent contaminants capture rate thanks to the superior cellulose and synthetic blend material used in the filter material.
The heavy-duty case is designed to withstand five times the typical engine operating pressure; this results in not only the ability to better withstand the cold start surges but also enhanced protection from road debris. A "no-stick," internally-lubricated, low torque gasket allows for a tight seal as well as easy removal, and the silicone anti-drainback valve keeps the oil in the canister and prevents against dry starts.
This part fits the same vehicles as does Motorcraft's Part #FL400s.
> View the ROUSH Oil and Air Filter Application Guide.
For many companies it would be a challenge to bring a fresh approach to your typical replacement auto parts, but that's what ROUSH® Performance has done with their new line of service parts. As with everything else that ROUSH does, its new service part line embodies the vision to provide the best quality products possible.
Mustang: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
F-150: 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
Focus: 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 0 hours 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools