Ford F150 Exhaust Dual Rear Exit 4x2&4x4 Legal (2005-2008)
- Ford F150 Dual Exhaust (Rear Exit)
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your F-150 truck
- Dual rear exit exhausts
- Works with 2005-2008 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box-More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of 409 aluminized steel for resistance to corrosion
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Part #401591
2005-2008 Ford F150 Dual Exhaust (Rear Exit). Increases power, fuel efficiency, and sound.
This exhaust is classified as "Legal" but still produces a loud throaty sound. "Legal" exhaust systems keeps sound levels to legally required limits for production vehicles.
For a even louder and higher performance exhaust system, an Ford F150 Dual Exhaust "Off-Road" exhaust system (part #401593) is also available.
This system works with 2005-2008 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box. The exhaust exits off this system come out at the rear of the truck. A side exhaust exit version of this system is also available under part #400793 This Ford F-150 dual exhaust kit is made of 409 aluminized steel, providing for resistance to corrosion. The mandrel bending process used for the tubes of this system maintains a consistent inside diameter through the bended area. This method allows for a significant increase in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes. Due to this increased efficiency, both latent power and fuel efficiency are realized.
F-150: 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Download instruction manual