Ford Mustang Front Brake Kit, High Performance (2005-2014)
- Mustang Front Brake Kit
- High performance
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs with ROUSH® 18" wheels and 20" wheels only
- Kit includes the following parts:
- Front Brake Pads (part #401471)
- 14" 2-Piece Front Left Slotted Zinc-Washed Rotor (part #401600)
- 14" 2-Piece Front Right Slotted Zinc-Washed Rotor (part #401601)
- Four-piston calipers with braded brake lines
- This is kit provides for:
- Decreased stopping distance
- Improved brake modulation and control under braking
- Improved initial bite
- Better management of brake heat
- Upgraded brake appearance
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
- Part #401599
This Ford Mustang Brake kit is a high performance front brake system that fits 2005-2014 Mustangs.
The kit includes four-piston calipers with braded brake lines, front brake pads, and 14" 2-piece slotted zinc-washed front rotors.
Not only will this brake package make your Mustang stand out, the performance will improve stopping distance, braking modulation and control under braking, initial bite, and heat management. This kit comes standard on some of ROUSH's highest performance vehicles, including the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang.
To maintain proper caliper balance this kit should on be used in coordination with the ROUSH® 18" wheels (part #401305) and 20" wheels (part #420034) .
This and every ROUSH Mustang brake package is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual