Ford Mustang Mufflers Off Road Exhaust Kit w/o Tips (2005-2009)
- Ford Mustang Mufflers, Off- Road Kit w/o Tips
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your Mustang
- Works with 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs with the ROUSH® Rear Fascia (part #401271)
- Can be used to upgrade to the louder "Off-Road" sound from the "Legal" package (part #401338)
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Does not include exhaust tips
- Part #401340
This Ford Mustang Muffler, Off- Road Kit w/o Tips, will breed a loud, throaty-sound out of your 2005-2009 Mustang. These Off-Road Mufflers will improve the power, fuel efficiency, and sound.
The exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining.
The mandrel bending process used for the tubes of this system maintains a consistent inside diameter through the bended area. This method allows for a significant increase in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes. Due to this increased efficiency, both latent power and fuel efficiency are realized.
This axle-back exhaust system bolts on and requires no cutting and attaches to the factory midpipes.
As opposed to the complete ROUSH Mustang Off-Road Exhaust System (part #401339), this package does not include exhaust tips. This package allows you to upgrade from the "legal" version of this system (part #401338) to the "off-road" system. If you are looking to use the ROUSH "Off-Road" system with stock Mustang rear fascia, you can do so with part #401423.
Mustang: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual