Ford Mustang Rear Spring (1994-2004)
- Ford Mustang Rear Spring fits 1999-2004 Mustangs
- Improves handling
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Each spring is sold separately, and two are required
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed to work as part of the ROUSH® suspension system for 1994-2004 Mustangs (part #SM01-3K000-V8), which includes these additional parts:
- Part #SM01-3750-V8
These Ford Mustang Rear Springs, by ROUSH®, are engineered to fit 1994-2004 Ford Mustang GT's.
ROUSH rear springs provide more stiffness and stability for your Mustangs' suspension, improving its cornering ability, ROUSH rear springs improve handling, provide more stiffness, and add stability for your Mustang's suspension, improving its cornering ability, and is designed to work as part of the ROUSH suspension system for 1994-2004 Mustangs (part #SM01-3K000-V8), which includes these additional parts:
- Front Struts (part #SM01-3600-V8)
- RH Rear Lower Control Arm (part #SM01-3300-RH)
- LH Rear Lower Control Arm (part #SM01-3300-LH)
- Rear Shocks (part #SM01-3650-V8)
- Front Springs (part #SM01-3700-V8)
- Pinion Snubber (part #SM94-3500-A)
- Front Sway Bar (part #SM94-3800-A)
Each spring is sold separately, and two are required.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling. One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Garage tools