Ford Mustang Supercharger Single Belt Phase 2 (2005-2009)
- Mustang GT Supercharger Kit
- Fits 2005-2009 Mustang GT's
- ROUSH Single Belt Phase 2
- 550 hp / 500 lb-ft at flywheel
- Fits for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L 3-valve V8 engine) with manual transmission only
- 80mm pulley
- Bolt-on pulley allows for easy switch-out (upgrade) later
- Not for sale in California or other "green" states
- ROUSH® calibration included
- Includes GT500 fuel system upgrade to meet fuel need at higher horsepower
- Part #421100
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is engineered for the 2005-2009 models and brings your car's total power to an impressive 550 hp and 500 lb-ft at the flywheel.
Below is a list of the components included in the supercharger kit for the Mustang GT:
- TVS2300 supercharger
- Induction system
- 80mm bolt-on pulley
- Fuel charging assembly
- GT500 fuel system upgrade
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of an innovative line of upgradable ROUSH superchargers kits for Mustang GT's -- allowing you to build up power at your own pace. This "phased" supercharger line includes two different FEAD systems.
The single belt FEAD kits are comparatively less expensive than dual belt counterparts. However, the dual belt systems allow for improved management of power. This can help particularly in high horsepower applications.
This 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger Kit comes with the standard ROUSH parts and accessories warranty -- 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only (no labor).
>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide
Mustang: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
(1 reviews) >> Write a review
Can't say enough good things about my experience
By Doug Thayer September 26th, 2012
It has been 14 months since I got the Phase II supercharger installed on my 2007 Mustang GT convertible at the Roush plant in Michigan. Customer service exceeded expectations. Performance of the car is unbelievable. Absolutely zero problems since the install. Can't say enough positive things about my experience. I live in Canada and have installed numerous other Roush parts on my car. Roush should pay me as a spokesman for their company