Ford Mustang Supercharger Single Belt, Upgrade Phase1-2 (2005-2009)
- Converts Phase 1 Single Belt 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger to a Phase 2 system
- Increases power to 550 hp / 500 lb-ft
- Not CARB approved -- not for sale in California or other "green" states
- Requires the Single Belt Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger (part #421099)
- Only works with manual transmission
- Part #421101
Mustang Supercharger Single Belt Phase 1-2 Upgrade is engineered for 2005-2009 Mustangs.
This supercharger kit allows current owners of the Single Belt Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger (part #421099) to upgrade to a Phase 2 system. This system boosts the total power at the flywheel to 550 hp / 550 lb-ft (up from the 475 hp / 435 lb-ft of the Phase 1 kit).
The Mustang Supercharger Single Belt Phase 1-2 Upgrade belongs to a line of ROUSH Mustang supercharger kits designed to allow for easy upgrading.
The idea behind this line is that customers can buy in at one phase in the line and upgrade later while reusing as many parts as possible from the kit that they already have. This upgrade kit includes the components necessary to do just this.
This kit includes the following:
- GT500 Fuel system Upgrade
- 80mm pulley
- Phase 2 calibration
The Single Belt Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade kit works with 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Ford Mustang GTs (4.6L 3V engine).
Mustang: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools