Ford Mustang Supercharger (2010)
on this item with orders over $100Our Price: $5799.99 (USD) *
Part #: 421107
This product has not yet been rated. Write a review
- Mustang Supercharger
- Single Belt Phase 1 Fits 2010 Mustang GT
- Flywheel horsepower: 475 hp / 435 lb-ft
- Fits for 2010 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L 3V V8 engine)
- 105mm bolt-on pulley allows easy upgrade later
- Includes special calibration from ROUSH®
- For manual transmissions only
- Not for sale in California or other EO "green" states
- Part #421107
This Mustang Supercharger, from ROUSH® increases your car's total power to 475hp and 435lb-ft at the flywheel.
The components that come with this system include the following:
- TVS2300 Supercharger
- 105mm bolt-on pulley
- ROUSH Induction system
- Fuel charging assembly
You can later upgrade this 2010 Mustang GT Supercharger to a higher level of power with the Single Belt Phase 1-2 2010 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade (part #421109).
This Mustang supercharger kit is covered by the standard ROUSH parts and accessories warranty on ROUSH components only for 90-days from retail purchase (labor not included).
>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide
Phased 2010 Mustang GT Supercharger Dyno Chart
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
* Please note that prices stated here are only for sales within the continental United States only ordered via the ROUSHperformance.com web site. Prices for other territories, such as Canada, may vary due to shipping fees, duties, and other factors. Please also note that orders placed on the ROUSHperformance.com web site can only be shipped to areas within the continental U.S.