Mustang Axle Back Exhaust GT (2005-2009)
- Mustang Axle Back Exhaust with Rear Exit
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your Mustang
- Works with 2005-2009 Mustang GTs with stock rear fascia
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Part #401423
Mustang Axle Back Exhaust (Rear Exit)
This exhaust will improve the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your 2005-2009 Mustang GT. This exhaust system creates a louder, throaty-sound and works with the stock Mustang rear fascia.
The mandrel bending process used for the tubes of this system maintains a consistent inside diameter through the bended area. This method allows for a significant increase in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes. Due to this increased efficiency, both latent power and fuel efficiency are realized.
This Ford Mustang GT exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining.
This axle-back exhaust system bolts on and requires no cutting and attaches to the factory midpipes.
This is ROUSH's "Off-Road" exhaust system for 2005-2009 Mustangs with the stock rear fascia, meaning that the sound level of this system is above the legal limit for production vehicles. This system comes as part of the ROUSH 427R Mustang (but is not installed).
Mustang: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Download instruction manual