Mustang Coil Springs, Front (2005-2014)
- ROUSH® Ford Mustang Front Coil Springs improves the handling of your 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Sold in pairs, including one both for left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
- Part #401294
- Lowers front of vehicle by 1/2 inches
The ROUSH® Ford Mustang Front Coil Springs will improve the handling of your 2005-2014 Mustang.
These front springs are designed to provide more stiffness and stability for your car's suspension, improving its cornering ability, and are designed to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality. The ROUSH Front Coil Springs are sold in pairs (for both left and right front shocks).
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle.
ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
This kit drops the front of the vehicle by 1/2 inches.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools