2010-2014 Mustang Cold Air Intake Kit 5.0L & 4.6L V8
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L V8, 2012-2013 Boss 302 5.0L V8, and 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L V8
- ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake System
- Increased throttle response and engine performance
- Increased engine sound
- New premium MAF tube included
- New airbox tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal
- No PCM re-calibration required
- Provides overall better appearance over stock
- Premium quality washable/reusable synthetic air filter (oiled)
- Tray and tube made with high quality materials and tooling
- Designed based off of OEM CAD data
- Superior structural capability, stability, and durability
- Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty
- Note: Includes heat extractor foam insert for 2013-2014 model years to deflect water
- Note: Does not include new clean air tube (reuses factory)
- Not for sale or installation in the state of California, or any other state that requires an EO number
- Part #420131
A cold air intake is one of the first upgrades a Mustang owner makes, so make sure you go with the best one the first time!
Designed for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L V8, 2012-2013 Boss 302 5.0L V8, and 2010 Mustang GT 4.6L V8, this ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit includes a high-flow air filter (oiled) with clamp, new MAF tube, airbox tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal, heat extractor foam insert (for 2013-2014 users), and all required mounting hardware.
Cold air induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process inside of your engine. As a result, cold air induction can unleash the latent potential in both the power and fuel efficiency that is normally restrained by your stock air intake unit. The benefits of this kit include reduced pressure drop and increased performance and efficiency. Both the tray and MAF tube are manufactured using OE-quality materials (30% glass-filled polypropylene) and tooling (fully CNC machined hardened steel plastic injection molds). These provide excellent dimensional capability, stability, and long term durability and performance.
This CAI system has been engineered and tested to ensure that the MAF signal performance (including airflow vs. voltage and signal noise) is transparent to factory settings, which is why our kit does not require a unique calibration. Furthermore, this kit uses factory mounting locations and hardware, for quick and easy installation, and maintains OE clearances to all nearby components and hardware. The kit will also include detailed instructions, and also carries the ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty.
Note: This product does not fit ROUSHcharged vehicles.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual
(4 reviews) >> Write a review
Performs as advertised, Looks good too!
5 / 5
By Dale Lewis September 13th, 2012
Like all Roush products, this CAI for the 2010 4.6 liter V8 adds 15HP and increased torque without a "tune". Installation is as easy as OE replacement parts; everything fits exactly as OE and just as easily as if Ford designed it to be there. Modding doesn't get any easier than this! On top of this, this CAI adds the underhood style that was needed to make your GT stand out from unmodified rides.
Roush - Mustang Cold Air Intake
5 / 5
By Kevin B. October 23rd, 2012
I really like this part, adds a nice sound to my car and can definitely see a HP gain. I know roush doesnt advertise the gain because it depends to many factors, but they really should. A dyno test of mine showed about 14+ HP gain. Not to mention, its a nice look when I open up my hood.
Amazing Cold Air Intake!
5 / 5
By Richard Davidson August 15th, 2013
ROUSH does it again with an After-Market Cold Air Intake that looks bad a$$ & Sounds Incredible!! (The audible inhale from the CAI is just plain sweet!!) -Check out your Track Apps & watch your Air:Fuel Ratio Skyrocket!! You can not beat the value of this CAI! I placed the Order on Sunday - Shipped following day - Received Wednesday. Nicely done. Thank you, ROUSH!!
5 / 5
By Jeff April 6th, 2014
It looks great and sounds great. I like the OEM fit and finish. What sold me was the reliability and not having to tune my car and lose my factory warranty.