Mustang Exhaust with Square Tips and Rear Valance (2011-2012)
- Mustang Exhaust
- Works with 2011 5.0L V8 Mustang
- Includes ROUSH exhaust and fitting rear valance
- This value package includes exhaust and rear valance together
- Provides aggressive sound and increased volume
- Features the unique ROUSH open-chambered muffler design
- Improved air flow and decreased back pressure maximizes power
- Minimized in-cockpit boom
- 304 stainless steel exhaust tips with special chrome flashing
- 409 stainless steel pipes and muffler
- No negative affect on emissions
- Part #421155
This ROUSH® Mustang Exhaust Kit is designed for the 5.0 L V8 2011-2012 and comes with Square Tips and Rear Valance.
The innovative open-chambered design of the muffler in this kit doesn't have the fiberglass-packing found in conventional mufflers.
The end result is a unique sound that isn't held back, and also because of the lack of fiberglass packing, this kit has improved air flow and maximized power. The square tips of this kit fit nicely into the exhaust ports of the ROUSH 2010-2012 Mustang Rear Valance, which is also included in this kit.
Another feature of this system is the absence of an cruising speed in-cockpit boom, commonly found with aftermarket exhaust systems.
The tips are made from high-quality 304 stainless steel and are finished with a special chrome flashing process. 409 stainless steel is used for the mufflers and inlet pipes for increased durability. This kit is protected by a 3 year limited warranty.
This system installs quickly and easily. The exhaust uses the factory exhaust hanger mountings, which means that you don't have to make your own. This kit also includes OE-quality spherical clamps for an optimum fit. Because this is a cat-back exhaust system, it has no impact on emissions.
Compare the above stock 5.0L Mustang exhaust recordings below:
The 2010-2011 Mustang Rear Valance included in this package is a unique ROUSH design, which upgrades the styling of the lower rear portion of the vehicle. This body piece is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for longevity and is made at the ROUSH plastics manufacturing facility in Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.
Mustang: 2012, 2011
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 4 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools