2005-2014 Mustang Ford Racing X-Brace with Rear Seat Delete Kit
- Reduces rear-end weight
- Easy installation
- Includes painted X-Brace and factory-matched carpeted panels
- X-Brace comes painted from Ford Racing in Grey Hammertone
- Optional nine Ford factory colors (2014)
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT and V6 models COUPES ONLY
- 2007-2013 Ford Mustang GT500 COUPES ONLY
- Original equipment on 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca models
- ROUSH 90 day limited warranty included
Stylize your ride with the Ford Racing X-Brace with Rear Seat Delete Kit and optional Paint. This package, which was original equipment on the 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition, is now available for 2005-2014 Mustang V6, GT and GT500 owners (coupe models only).
Give your Mustang additional rear structural rigidity, while creating an attractive two-seat style with this three-piece kit. Weighing approximately 40% lighter than rear seat units, this kit helps to reduce rear-end weight.
Everything you need for installation is included in this kit, as well as a painted, steel X-Brace and factory-matched carpeted rear seat delete panels. The X-Brace features a simple bolt-on installation, so no cutting or welding is required and you can install it in less than two hours in your own driveway. he painted X-Brace is only available in the standard “Grey Hammertone” color (pictured) This kit is recommended for off-road use only and includes the standard ROUSH 90 day limited warranty.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools