2005-2014 Mustang Ford Racing X-Brace with Rear Seat Delete Kit
- Reduces rear-end weight
- Easy installation
- Includes painted X-Brace and factory-matched carpeted panels
- X-Brace comes painted from Ford Racing in Grey Hammertone
- Optional nine Ford factory colors (2014)
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT and V6 models COUPES ONLY
- 2007-2013 Ford Mustang GT500 COUPES ONLY
- Original equipment on 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca models
- ROUSH 90 day limited warranty included
Stylize your ride with the Ford Racing X-Brace with Rear Seat Delete Kit and optional Paint. This package, which was original equipment on the 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition, is now available for 2005-2014 Mustang V6, GT and GT500 owners (coupe models only).
Give your Mustang additional rear structural rigidity, while creating an attractive two-seat style with this three-piece kit. Weighing approximately 40% lighter than rear seat units, this kit helps to reduce rear-end weight.
Everything you need for installation is included in this kit, as well as a painted, steel X-Brace and factory-matched carpeted rear seat delete panels. The X-Brace features a simple bolt-on installation, so no cutting or welding is required and you can install it in less than two hours in your own driveway. Choose the stock Ford Racing grey hammertone color, or take it up a notch with one of the nine Ford factory-matched colors. This kit is recommended for off-road use only and includes the standard ROUSH 90 day limited warranty.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools