Mustang Front Fascia (2010-2012)
- Aggressive styling for your Ford Mustang
- Fits 2010-2012 Ford Mustangs
- Includes foglamps and harness
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit
- Comes with all required mounting hardware
- Fog lights feature plug and play no-splice wiring harness
- Does not include front splitter (part #420002)
This ROUSH® Mustang Front Fascia Kit will give your car sleek and aggressive look. This front fascia kit fits 2010-2012 Mustang GTs (4.6L V8) and includes foglamps and harness. A version of this kit that does not include the foglamps and harness is available under part #420001.
The ROUSH Mustang Front Fascia Kit is constructed from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures.
This Mustang body kit is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, installation is quick and easy. There is no time consuming trimming or sanding required as there is with our competitors' body kits. All required mounting hardware is included.
The fog lights featured in this kit include a plug and play no-splice wiring harness for easy installation.
The ROUSH Front Fascia Kit is available unpainted.
Mustang: 2012, 2011, 2010
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual
(1 reviews) >> Write a review
Fits like an OEM part
By Jeff R. October 23rd, 2012
very easy install. I have installed multiple body kits on mustangs, but none of them have popped on perfectly like this one. Looks amazing and always gets comments from the guys in my track club.