2005-2014 Mustang GT Black Track Pack Wheel – Ford Racing
- Fitment models included 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT, V6 and 2007-2012 Ford Shelby GT500
- Will not fit 2014 Ford Shelby GT500
- Wheel size 19"x9" wide
- 5-lug pattern, 4.5" bolt circle
- 42mm offset
- 6.8" backspace
- Same design as 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack Wheel in gloss black finish
- Ford Racing center cap Included
- Clears OEM Brembo brakes and ROUSH Upgraded 4 piston brake upgrade packages
- Compatible with Valve stem TPMS
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Ford Racing brings the Track Pack wheel to the street for 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT and V6. The 19 inch black finished track pack wheel allows for clearance on either the ROUSH and OEM brake packages. The track pack Ford Racing wheel comes with center caps and ability to add tpms (tire pressure monitoring System) to your Ford Mustang.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools