Mustang GT Rear Valance for (2010-2012)
- Adds an aggressive styling for your Mustang
- Fits 2010-2012 Ford Mustangs
- Works with ROUSH® 2010 Mustang Exhaust (part #420025) or the stock exhaust
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit
- Comes unpainted with grain texture
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part #420009
ROUSH® 2010-2012 Mustang Rear Valance gives the back end of your Mustang an upgraded look.
This valance fits 2010-2012 Ford Mustangs with the ROUSH® 2010 Mustang Exhaust (part #420025) or the stock exhaust. This part comes unpainted with a grain texture that resists chipping from impacts from rocks while driving.
The ROUSH Rear Valance is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures.
This Mustang body kit is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, there is no time consuming trimming or sanding required as there is with our competitors' body kits. All required mounting hardware is included.
Mustang: 2012, 2011, 2010
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 3 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual