Mustang GT Side Exhaust (1999-2000)
- Mustang GT Side Pipes Exhaust Kit
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound on ROUSH 1999-2000 Mustang GT
- Requires SM99 Side Skirts
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Used on 1999-2000 ROUSH Mustang
- Includes the following components:
- Exhaust Tube LH, Intermediate (part #SM01-4301-LH)
- Exhaust Tube RH, Intermediate (part #SM01-4301-RH)
- Exhaust Tip Stainless (part #SM99-4700-A)
- Clamp 2-3/4" Exhaust Tip (part #SM01-4701-A)
- Hardware Kit For Side Exhaust (part #SM01-4800-HD)
- Exhaust LH Muffler with Outlet (part #SM01-4800-LH)
- Exhaust RH Muffler with Outlet (part #SM01-4800-RH)
- Exhaust Outlet Pipe LH with Ball (part #SM01-4850-LH)
- Exhaust Outlet Pipe RH with Ball (part #SM01-4850-RH)
- Exhaust Insulator, Rubber (part #F8RZ-5A262-AA)
- Part #SM99-4K000-V8
The Mustang GT Side Pipes Exhaust Kit will improve the power, fuel efficiency, and sound that was used on 1999-2000 ROUSH Mustang . This side exhaust system generates a loud, throaty-sound.
The mandrel bending process used for the tubes of this system maintains a consistent inside diameter through the bended area. This method allows for a significant increase in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes. Due to this increased efficiency, both latent power and fuel efficiency are realized.
This Ford Mustang GT exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining.
This kit requires SM99 Side Skirts.
This side exhaust kit includes cast exhaust tips, intermediate exhaust tubes, mufflers with outlets, outlet pipes, rubber exhaust insulator, and installation hardware.
Mustang: 2000, 1999
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools