Mustang Gt Front Brake Rotor, Right (2005-2014)
- Mustang Two-piece right front brake rotor
- This is a component of a system that provides for:
- Decreased stopping distance
- Improved brake modulation and control under braking
- Improved initial bite
- Better management of brake heat
- Fits 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs
- This package includes the right front rotor only
- Matching left rotor is available under part #401600
- Also included in the ROUSH® High Performance Front Brake Kit (part #401599) and the ROUSH Trak Pak Brake Kit (part #403144)
- The same rotors used in the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang
- Upgraded brake appearance
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
- Part #401601
Now Only $399.99
ROUSH® Mustang Front Brake Rotor (right side) is part of a braking system that will not only make your Mustang look better, but will decrease stopping distance, improve brake modulation and control under braking, improve initial bite, and dissipate and manage heat much more effectively. This part fits 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs and comes standard on some of ROUSH's highest performance vehicles, including the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang.
Please note that this package includes the right rotor only. The matching left rotor is available under part #401600. Both of the front rotors and more is offered in a single package, the ROUSH High Performance Front Brake Kit (part #401599).
This rotor works with both the ROUSH four-piston (part #401599) and six-piston (part #403144) brake kits.
This and every ROUSH brake package is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools