Mustang Locking Lug Nut Set (2005-2014)
- Secure your wheels from theft
- Highly unique bolt pattern that is matched by included socket
- Extremely difficult for a thief to remove without matching socket
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustangs
- High quality chrome plating made from three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome
- Highest strength lug nuts in the industry
- Superior clamp load and seating
- Part #401380
Protect your 2005-2014 Mustang wheels from theft with the ROUSH® Locking Lug Nut Set. These nuts feature a highly unique bolt pattern that only fits its matching socket. As a result, removing them without the matching socket is extremely difficult. Not only do these lug nuts help secure your car, they also feature sleek chrome-plating.
The chrome plating of these lug nuts is made with three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome to provide a superior combination of corrosion resistance and luster.
The pieces are the highest strength lug nuts in the industry due to their core integrity and precision machining. Their high level of core integrity is achieve by using restricted chemistry steel that is made in the USA and through-hardened and tempered (as opposed to conventional superficial hardening). As a result, these lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards (135,000 to 160,000 PSI). Furthermore, the standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to the pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards, ensuring even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lock to the wheel.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 0 hours 15 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools