Mustang Rear Shock (1994-2004)
- Mustang Rear Shock ,from ROUSH, fits 1994-2004 Mustangs
- Improve the handling of your 1994-2004 Mustang
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Each shock is sold separately, and two are required
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed to work as part of the ROUSH® suspension system for 1994-2004 Mustangs (part #SM01-3K000-V8), which includes these additional parts:
- Part #SM01-3650-V8
"This Mustang Rear Shock, from ROUSH®, helps improve handling on 1994-2004 Ford Mustang's.
This rear shock provides more stiffness and stability for your vehicle's suspension, improving its cornering ability, and is designed to work as part of the ROUSH suspension system for 1994-2004 Mustangs (part #SM01-3K000-V8), which includes these additional parts:
- Front Struts (part #SM01-3600-V8)
- RH Rear Lower Control Arm (part #SM01-3300-RH)
- LH Rear Lower Control Arm (part #SM01-3300-LH)
- Front Springs (part #SM01-3700-V8)
- Rear Springs (part #SM01-3750-V8)
- Pinion Snubber (part #SM94-3500-A)
- Front Sway Bar (part #SM94-3800-A)
Each shock is sold separately, and two are required.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling. One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Since being established in 1976 as Jack Roush Performance Engineering, ROUSH has become the winningest name in racing, with numerous championships in professional drag racing, road racing, and NASCAR. The ROUSH company is also recognized internationally as a premier provider of automotive product development and systems integration solutions, with more than 2,000 employees in facilities across the globe. The company's success remains deeply rooted in the core values that are unique to ROUSH: reliance upon the talent of the individual, a disciplined work ethic, scrupulous attention to detail, and an acutely intense desire to be the best. As a result, every ROUSH product shares in this rich tradition of racing "
Mustang: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Garage tools