Mustang Supercharger, M90 Kit (2010)
- Mustang Supercharger (M90)
- Brings power of 2010 Mustang GT engine to 435 hp and 400 ft-lb
- 50 state legal (EO #D-418-18)
- M90 ROUSHcharger with black finish
- Works with 2010 Ford Mustang GTs with the 4.6L 3-valve V8 engine only
- To be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software
- ROUSHΠcold air intake system (air box cover and tube) to thermally isolate and increase power
- Features ROUSHΠlogo
- Wiring harness is plug-and-play for quick and easy install
- Covered by 3-yr/36,000-mi warranty (see ROUSH warranty for details)
- Part #420023
The Mustang Supercharger (M90), from ROUSH® adds big gains in power to your 2010 Ford Mustang. This M90 Supercharger Kit delivers 435hp and 400lb-ft at the flywheel and is now available for both manual and automatic transmission 2010 Ford Mustang 4.6, 3-valve V8 powertrain systems.
The 2010 Mustang M90 Supercharger Kit is protected by an industry-leading a 3 year / 36,000 mile drivetrain warranty, or one year warranty on ROUSH® components for Mustangs that are already past their warranty expiration date.
This Mustang supercharger kit belongs to a line of M90 superchargers developed by ROUSH that have set new standards for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles and stood behind with the best warranty available.
The supercharger market has been rought with bad calibrations and packages that will set your engine to self-destruct. This is not the case with this 2010 Mustang M90 Supercharger Kit.
The primary components of this 2010 Mustang M90 Supercharger Kit include a ROUSH® M90 Roots-style supercharger, 73mm supercharger pulley (generating 5 PSI of boost), intake manifold, air-to-water intercooler system, and high-flow fuel injectors and induction system.This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.
Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.This 2010 Mustang M90 Supercharger Kit also features the ROUSH® logo.
>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide
2010 Mustang M90 Supercharger Kit Dyno Chart
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Download instruction manual