Mustang Supercharger Dual Belt Phase 2 (2005-2009)
- Mustang Supercharger 2005-2009 models
- 550 hp / 500 lb-ft total power at flywheel
- For the 4.6L 3-valve V8 (GT) engine
- Industry leading dual belt FEAD
- 90mm bolt-on pulley allows for easy upgrade
- Includes GT500 fuel system to meet fuel delivery need at higher horsepower level
- ROUSH® cal.
- Not C.A.R.B. approved -- not for sale in California or other "green" states
- Designed for manual transmissions only
- Part #421103
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is engineered for the 2005-2009 models and brings your car's total power to an impressive 550 hp and 500 lb-ft at the flywheel.
Below is a list of the components included in the supercharger kit for the Mustang GT. :
- TVS2300 supercharger
- Induction system
- 80mm bolt-on pulley
- Fuel charging assembly
- GT500 fuel system upgrade
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of an innovative line of upgradable ROUSH superchargers kits for Mustang GT's -- allowing you to build up power at your own pace. This "phased" supercharger line includes two different FEAD systems. The single belt FEAD kits are comparatively less expensive than dual belt counterparts. However, the dual belt systems allow for improved management of power. This can help particularly in high horsepower applications.
This 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger Kit comes with the standard ROUSH parts and accessories warranty -- 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only (no labor).
>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide
Mustang: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools