Mustang Sway Bar, Front (2005-2010)
- Mustang Front Sway Bar for 2005-2010 models
- Improves the handling
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
- Part #401299
This Front Mustang Sway Bar (Stabilizer Bar) will improve the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang.
The front sway bar adds stiffness to the front of your Mustangs suspension and provides added stability while turning. This particular sway bar is designed to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
Mustang: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools