Mustang Brake Kit - 6 Piston, 2 Piece Rotors (2005-2014)
- Mustang Trak Pak
- Ultra high performance race-quality brake package
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs
- Developed specifically for intense braking on the track
- Kit includes the following parts:
- Highly rigid six-piston front calipers made from forged aluminum
- Two-piece front rotors
- Larger than OEM pads
- Braided stainless steel front brake lines
- The benefits provided by the kit include:
- Shorter stopping distances
- Improved brake modulation
- Minimized brake fade
- Better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions
- No radial pad taper
- Lower pad temperatures and better pad life
- Better distribution of brake force over pad area
- Firmer pedal
- Faster response
- Durable outer brake line cover
- Upgraded brake appearance
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
- Part #403144
This Mustang Trak Pak High Performance Brake Kit, from ROUSH®, gives your car racing quality stopping power.
The kit has been developed specifically for intense braking on the track, and as a result packs quite a punch. Put simply, the kit provides for shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, firmer brake pedal, and less brake fade.
The highly rigid six-piston front calipers included in this kit are made from forged aluminum and provide for better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions and better distribution of braking force, eliminating radial pad taper. The six-piston design and larger than OEM pads provide for lower pad temperatures and better pad life. The stainless steel brake lines of the kit provide firmer pedal, faster response and durable outer cover.
Not only will this package make your Mustang look better, it provide the best available performance in stopping distance, brake modulation and control under braking, initial bite, and brake heat management.
This Mustang performance brake kit fits 2005-2014 Mustangs and is a standard part of the ROUSH Trak Pak Mustang.
A great compliment to this kit is the ROUSH Rear Slotted Brake Rotor Kit (part #402683).
This and every ROUSH brake package is designed and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide superior performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Download instruction manual