V6 Mustang Exhaust with Square Tips and Rear Valance (2011-2012)
- Works with 2011-2012 3.7L V6 Mustang
- Includes ROUSH V6 Mustang Axle-Back Exhaust System w/Square Tips, as well as ROUSH Rear Valance with Square Tip Openings
- Exhaust provides aggressive sound and increased volume with no in-cockpit boom
- Features the unique ROUSH open-chambered muffler design
- Improved air flow and decreased back pressure maximizes power
- Exhaust tips made from 304 Stainless Steel
- Exhaust pipes and mufflers made from 409 Stainless Steel
- Valance is made from TPO textured plastic
- Note: Exhaust included can only be used with ROUSH Rear Valance
- No negative effect on emissions
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
- Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions
- Part #421154
If you are looking to get the aggressive sound of a ROUSH exhaust system, along with great styling upgrades to the rear end of your vehicle, you’ve come to the right place!
This package is designed specifically for the 2011-2012 3.7L V6 Mustang.
The innovative open-chambered design of the muffler in this kit doesn't have the fiberglass-packing found in conventional mufflers. The end result is a unique sound that isn't held back. Due to the lack of fiberglass packing, this kit has improved air flow and maximized power. The square tips of this kit fit nicely into the exhaust ports of the ROUSH 2010-2012 Mustang Rear Valance, which is also included in this kit, giving your Mustang a superb styling finish in the rear.
Another feature of this system is the absence of any cruising speed in-cockpit boom, commonly found with aftermarket exhaust systems.
The exhaust tips are made from high-quality 304 stainless steel and are finished with a special chrome flashing process. Both the inlet pipes, as well as the mufflers in this kit, are made from 409 stainless steel. These high-quality, corrosion-resistant metals are used to ensure the utmost durability and quality.
This system installs quickly and easily. The exhaust uses the factory exhaust hanger mountings (which means that you don't have to make your own). This kit also includes OE-quality spherical clamps for an optimum fit. Because this is an axle-back exhaust system, it also has no impact on emissions.
The ROUSH-designed Rear Valance included is made from high-quality TPO (Thermal Plastic Olefin) for long-lasting durability and flexibility, and includes all necessary hardware and instructions. It is also made in the U.S.A at ROUSH’s manufacturing facility in Livonia, MI.
This kit is protected by ROUSH’s Limited 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts Warranty.
**ROUSH Performance recommends checking your local noise ordinance levels prior to purchase.
Sound Clips of this Kit:
Mustang: 2012, 2011
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Garage tools
(1 reviews) >> Write a review
Wow Glad i Got the Square tips
5 / 5
By Brett Linton March 1st, 2013
Perfect Fit On the Valance and Mufflers took me about a hour and a half from start to finish. Totally transformed the rear of my 2012 V6