V6 Mustang Exhaust with Square Tips and Rear Valance (2011-2012)
- V6 Mustang Exhaust
- Includes ROUSH 2011-2012 Mustang Exhaust with Square Tips and 2010-2012 Mustang Rear Valance
- More aggressive sound and increased volume
- Unique ROUSH open-chambered muffler design
- Improved exhaust air flow for maximized performance
- Absence of in-cockpit boom
- No negative impact on emissions
- 304 stainless steel exhaust tips with chrome flashing
- 409 stainless steel muffler and pipes
- Value package for purchase of exhaust and rear valance together
- Part #421154
This V6 Mustang Exhaust, from ROUSH®, enhances the sound and appearance of your 2011-2012 3.7 V6 Mustang. The square tips of this kit fit perfectly into the exhaust ports of the ROUSH rear valance for 2010-2012 Mustangs, also included in this kit.
One of the significant features of this kit is the open-chamber architecture of the mufflers. Not only does this mean that there is less to break down over time (compared to conventional fiberglass-packed mufflers), but there is also less to restrict the air flow and power. When you step on the gas, you can really hear the uninhibited rumble of the engine coming out of the mufflers. But at cruising speeds, there is no in-cockpit boom as is normally found with aftermarket exhaust systems.
The square tips of this 2011-2012 V6 Mustang exhaust kit are made from high-quality 304 stainless steel and are finished with a special chrome flashing process that is highly resistant to localized damage and heat color change. The mufflers and inlet pipe are made from 409 stainless steel for longevity.
Installation is quick and easy. Because this kit uses the factory hanger locations, you don't need to make custom attachments. This kit also includes high-quality spherical clamps for a great fit. This kit has no negative emissions impact. This kit includes both the ROUSH square-tip exhaust kit and ROUSH rear valance kit and fit the 2011-2012 3.7L V6 Mustang Only.
Sound Clips of this Kit:
Mustang: 2012, 2011
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Garage tools
(1 reviews) >> Write a review
Wow Glad i Got the Square tips
By Brett Linton March 1st, 2013
Perfect Fit On the Valance and Mufflers took me about a hour and a half from start to finish. Totally transformed the rear of my 2012 V6