Product Category Results 1 Through 8 of 25 Total
Put simply, ROUSH Performance produces the most advanced Mustang Superchargers in the industry. Many of these systems come with our industry-leading 3 year/36,000 mile warranty, and many are the same systems that we install on our assembly line for pre-titled "ROUSH" vehicles. Hundreds of hours of research and testing go into the development of the ROUSH superchargers including:
- Testing in extreme environmental temperatures from -20 degrees up to and through 120 degrees Fahrenheit and at higher altitudes of 14,000 ft for quality and performance
- Over 40 emissions tests to ensure that the vehicle still made the same emissions and that all the Ford engine diagnostics functioned as intended
- Engine dynamometer development to re-map camshaft positions and many other aspects of the calibration
- Additionally, each and every supercharger that ROUSH ships out with its name on it has been bench tested for quality
Our latest addition to the Mustang Supercharger lineup is the ROUSH / Ford Racing Mustang Supercharger for the 2015 Mustang (part #421823), boasting over 600hp.
Some other notable products in the line-up include the following:
- The 575HP Supercharger Kit for 2011-2014 Mustangs (Part #421388) features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology that allows the supercharger to deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package. This TVS technology aids in providing split second throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband.
- The Tuner Kit (part # 421140) is also part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family, and is capable of delivering over 750 horsepower to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GTs with the 5.0L, 4-valve V8 powertrain system.