Product highlights for the 2011-2014 5.0L Mustang ROUSH Phase 1 to Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade Kit:
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- ROUSH Plug-n-Play wiring harness where no modifications are needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- ROUSH Cold Air Induction System with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam
- Bolt on 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- To be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
- Produces 675 horsepower and 585lb-ft of torque (100 HP gain and 80 lb-ft gain over Phase 1)
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L-4v engine -- Manual transmission only (excludes BOSS 302)
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Parts limited warranty included (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only)
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
Ready for more power? Increase the horsepower and torque of your 2011-2014 ROUSHcharged Mustang with the Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade kit.
The ROUSH Performance Phase 1 to Phase 3 Upgrade kit
improves the power gains of your 5.0L Mustang Phase 1 ROUSH supercharger to 675 HP and 585 ft-lbs of concrete-smashing torque. That’s an increase of 100 HP and 80 lb-ft of torque -- more power to dominate the streets!
This upgrade kit offers better performance and added protection to meet the high demands of this much horsepower. To meet the increased fuel demands the ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator and Plug-n-Play wiring harness offers are added to help regulate fuel pressure. The ROUSH Plug-n-Play wiring harness allows for easy installation or removal if the kit ever needs to be removed. No cutting or splicing of factory wiring and harnesses required.
- The primary components of the Phase 1-to-Phase 3 Upgrade Kit include:
- 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator with ROUSH Plug-n-Play wiring harness
- Cold air induction system
- 2085mm 6-rib serpentine belt
- Via the ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.
The 2011-2014 ROUSH 5.0L Mustang Phase 1 to Phase 3 Supercharger Upgrade Kit is protected by ROUSH Parts limited warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from original installation date.>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide