Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH GT Performance Pac - Level 2:
- Increased engine performance of over 29 RWHP and 36 lb-ft RWTQ
- Detailed PCM calibration developed in the lab increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping greatly enhances the sporty feel
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is fl ashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold air kit features:
- The most highly engineered cold air intake kit on the market
- Less intake restriction compared to the stock 5.0L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Exhaust system features:
- Maximum flow exhaust with 2.5" Tubing
- Resonators offer sporty tone with minimal harshness
- Constructed entirely from 304 stainless steel
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT w/5.0L-Coyote V8 (All)
- System contents:
- Cold air intake kit
- Exhaust system
- RDT Flash Software Voucher
- Note: Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
- NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O.#
Adds 29 hp and 36 lb-ft to the rear wheels
The ROUSH Level 2 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 Mustang GT Coyote 5.0L V8, adds an exceptional 29 RWHP and 36 lb-ft. of torque to your stock Mustang GT V8. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU re flash and adds a sporty sound to the 5.0L Coyote V8 engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection molded from premium automotive-grade materials for long life. A lower intake restriction over stock, ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
The ROUSH premium 2.5" axle back exhaust system is built from high quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware, and is fully tested to work as a system with the ROUSH cold air kit and ECU flash.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pacs apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping provides a sporty feel throughout the entire power band. ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are uploaded easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 refl ash interfaces, with our free ROUSH Diagnostic Tool, (RDT).
Experienced DIY'ers and nearly any dealer can perform the calibration upgrade in under an hour without getting their hands dirty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov