Product highlights for the 2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost ROUSH Performance Pac Level 1:
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance
- Detailed PCM calibration in the lab on on the road increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel, (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle and boost mapping greatly enhances performance, throttle response, and drive-ability
- Includes 3-year/36,000 mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
- System Contents:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- RDT Flash Software
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date.
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2016 Model Years: EO #D-418-28.
- 50-State emissions-legal on 2015-2017 F-150 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).
The ROUSH Level 1 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 F-150 and 2017 Raptor takes Ford's stock 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine to the next level of performance.
2017 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 33 lb-ft RWTQ
2017 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 49 RWHP and 46 lb-ft RWTQ
2017 Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 35 lb-ft RWTQ
2015/2016 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 33 RWHP and 33 lb-ft RWTQ
2015/2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost: Peak increase of 29 RWHP and 29 lb-ft RWTQ
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration-certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU re-flash and adds a sporty sound to your truck's 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine. ROUSH Cold Air Kits are the best in the industry, and are designed and tooled in CAD to maximize airflow and under-hood space. They are injection-molded from premium automotive-grade materials for extreme durability and lasting performance.
ROUSH calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure peak performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, both testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, increased turbocharger boost and throttle mapping lend a sporty feel from idle to redline, providing amazing performance and drivability improvements throughout the power band.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 re-flash interfaces, with our free ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) utility. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov