Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost I4 ROUSH Performance Pac Level 2:
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost
- ROUSH “Level 1” Performance Pac
- Increased engine performance of 51 RWHP and 45 ft-lb RWTQ over stock!
- Package includes a “Flash Voucher Card” containing the voucher code & voucher family necessary to recalibrate vehicle with the RDT Software, and the ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang (the most highly-engineered cold air intake on the market!)
- 75% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system
- Cold Air Intake is CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Improved throttle mapping lends a more “sporty” feel to the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (to obtain advertised power gains) and designed by ROUSH engineers under laboratory conditions
- Can be added to a 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang with the ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust already equipped to get “Level 2” Performance Pac equivalent power increases (60 RWHP/51 RWTQ)
- Vehicle’s PCM to be flashed using ROUSH’s free RDT Software & industry standard J2534 interface tool (Note: Dealer service charges may apply)
- Optional ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty available for purchase
- Includes all necessary hardware
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
- Note: Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
Do you have a 2015-2017 Mustang with the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine and want the most power ROUSH Performance has to offer? You came to the right place!
The Roush Performance “Level 2” Performance Pac for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 EcoBoost Mustangs adds a staggering 60 RWHP and 51 lb-ft. of torque to the stock 2.3L Ecoboost engine! Included in this Performance Pac will be the ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang, the ROUSH Axle-Back Round Tip 304SS Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang, and a ROUSH Re-Calibration for the vehicle’s PCM (details seen below). As if that wasn’t enough, an optional 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH Limited Powertrain Warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power!
Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled using factory CAD data to maximize available under-hood space, and injection molded from premium automotive grade materials for long life. An incredible 75% lower intake restriction over stock ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
The ROUSH premium 2.5” axle-back round tip exhaust system included is built from high-quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. Included are 2 chrome-flashed round tips (which are embossed with the ROUSH logo), all necessary hardware, and instructions for cutting & installation
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating rigorously, set our ROUSH calibrations apart from “guesswork” tuning found in other kits.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, our kit also provides improved boost and throttle mapping that will lend a “sportier” feel right off idle to provide amazing drivability improvements all through the power band.
The ROUSH calibration in this Performance Pac is easily programmed into the ECU of the vehicle via an industry standard J2534 tool & our free Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software (note: dealer service charges may apply). Most dealers, should they be equipped with the proper tool, can complete the calibration process in under an hour. Our extensive list of ROUSH Performance authorized dealers can be found at the top of our web page.
Download Performance Pac Level 2 dyno graph here.
Note: For owners of 2015+ Mustangs that are equipped with ROUSH’s quad-tip exhaust, ROUSH recommends you go with the Level 1 Performance Pac, as the exhaust in this system cannot be used on your vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov