The response to our first "You Might Be a ROUSH Owner If…" was so strong, that we felt a sequel was needed. Here are some of ours; feel free to add your own via the comment area below.
1. Your after-shave smells a bit like burnt rubber
2. A quick beer run to the convenience store takes an hour because everyone wanted to get a closer look at the ROUSH® Mustang, and talk about the cars they have owned
3. You can leave for work 15 minutes late, and still show up 15 minutes early
4. You leave the radio off just to hear the rumble of the V-8 and the whine of the ROUSHcharger®
5. For no reason at all, you leave every intersection like John Force leaves the burnout box
6. People will tell you they had a car just like your ROUSH® Mustang when they were younger, only it was a different manufacturer, a different year, and it may have had four doors too
7. Your significant other bought a new video baby monitor to install in the garage so the two of you can spend some "quality time" together
8. You wonder why you keep paying the cable TV bill when all you like to watch is ROUSHtv
9. You missed work to attend the ROUSH® 2010 Mustang unveiling, just to be in the same room as Jack… OR
10. You claimed an "important meeting" kept you busy during the webcast of ROUSH® 2010 unveiling, because you couldn’t attend in person
11. You’re seriously thinking of raiding the kids college fund to get a new ROUSH® 2010 427R™ into the garage. After all, they probably will still live at home anyway
12. You go out of your way to drive by the local ROUSH® dealer "just to see if something new showed up on the lot since yesterday"
13. You learned what Twitter was just to follow @_ROUSH_ online
Got more? Add them to the list by commenting below.