PLYMOUTH TWP, Mich. – Jack Roush, one of the most famous names in the motorsports and the automotive industries, has released his 2011 ROUSH® appearance schedule. Fans and owners of ROUSH Performance products will have an opportunity to meet Roush and get a photo or autograph during ten events this year.
“I always enjoy the opportunity to visit our dealers and meet the people that have purchased our ROUSH Mustangs and trucks,” said Roush. “It’s really exciting to experience the enthusiasm and passion they have for our products and to see firsthand the different type of things that they have done to personalize their vehicle.”
There is no charge to meet Roush or obtain an autograph, and most events include a car show and other entertainment. The complete schedule, subject to change without notice, can be found online at www.ROUSHperformance.com, and includes the following dates:
- Wednesday, February 16 – Gary Yeomans Ford (Daytona Beach, Fla.)
- Thursday, March 24 – Fritts Ford (Riverside, Calif.)
- Thursday, April 7 – Joe Meyers Ford (Houston, Texas)
- Thursday, April 28 – Richmond Ford (Richmond, Va.)
- Thursday, June 2 – Long MacArthur Ford (Salina, Kan.)
- Thursday, June 16 – ROUSH Automotive Collection (Livonia, Mich.)
- Thursday, June 23 – Frontier Ford (Santa Clara, Calif.)
- Thursday, July 7 – Ray Skillman Ford (Greenwood, Ind.)
- Thursday, August 18 – ROUSH Automotive Collection (Livonia, Mich.)
- Thursday, October 20 – Town & Country Ford (Bessemer, Ala.)
Contact the event location for more information, or to find out the specific times relating to Roush’s appearance.
Based in Plymouth Township, Mich., “The Art of Performance Engineering” takes place at ROUSH Performance. To get a “behind the scenes” look at what goes on at ROUSH and how the vehicles and parts are designed, manufactured and produced logon to www.ROUSHperformance.com, visit your local ROUSH-authorized Ford dealer or telephone toll-free (800) 59-ROUSH. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ROUSHperformance. or on Twitter @_ROUSH_.