Item # 421236
Price: $109.99 each
Now taking pre-orders, with shipments starting on September 20, 2011
Call 1-800-59-ROUSH (76874) today to place your order.
Showcase your engine with the Mustang Hood Struts from ROUSH.
These Mustang gas-charged hood struts eliminate the need for the factory hood-prop rod. The struts lift the hood to a greater angle allowing easier an easier view of the entire engine compartment. Addtionaly, the greater angle allows for more light to shine in, alowing you to showcase your pride-and-joy, the Mustang engine.
ROUSH hood struts use the factory OEM attachment points so no drilling is required. The kit contains black powder-coated stainless steel brackets with the ROUSH logo laser cut into the brackets and heavy duty gas-charged struts.
Key features of the Mustang hood strut included:
- Easy to install - Less than one hour labor and NO drilling
- Designed to eliminate the Ford factory hood prop-rod
- Made with heavy duty gas struts
- Black powder-coated steel brackets with laser cut ROUSH logo
- Increases open hood angle to allow for more lighting and better display
- Fits all 2005+ Mustangs (GT, V6, ROUSH, Saleen, Shelby, SMS, Boss, and Billet)
These gas-charged struts are designed and engineered to work with the factory hood design and weight. Using these struts with any other type of hood may produce bowing or may put too much of a load on the struts and they may not provide sufficient support to keep the hood in the upright position.
Click here to order the Mustang Hood Struts online
Or call 1-800-59-ROUSH (76874) today to place your order.