Pre-orders started Thursday September 8, 2011 with orders starting to ship beginning September 20, 2011.
This kit will be similar in many ways to the already released manual transmission calibration but contains some unique hardware and unique PCM calibration.
The supercharger kit highlights include:
- The ROUSH R2300 supercharger featuring Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
- The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a Roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger features three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
- Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
- Produces 540 flywheel horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque.
- Supercharger runs on the first-sheave FEAD allowing ROUSH to integrate a heavy duty tensioner designed to handle the increased load of the R2300 supercahrger and applying the load closer to the #1 main bearing, thus increasing durability.
- ROUSH's industry leading 3 Year/36,000 mile drivetrain warranty
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- Part#: 421277
- Applications: 2011-2012 Mustang GT Coupe and Convertible with 5.0L engine
Retail Price $6099.99
Visit or Call 1-800-59-ROUSH (76874) to get your pre-order in today. Shipments will begin September 20th 2011.