ROUSH Mustangs have long carried the mantra “between a road car and a race car is a ROUSH car”. We take pride in the fact that ROUSH Mustangs can cross over to all realms of muscle car performance, and hold their own in a number of racing environments.
You can expect the same from ROUSH trucks and truck components. Built with street use and off-road adventures in mind, the ROUSH Fox 3.0 Suspension for 2017-2018 Ford Raptors offers the ultimate in suspension upgrades.
ROUSH worked in conjunction with Fox Shocks to develop the suspension system, which features a greater body diameter, more oil capacity, more valving for range-specific tuning, and increased thermal cycling capacity, with finned reservoirs and unmatched technology.
The system, with an anodized body finish, was developed and tested by the ROUSH and Fox teams to achieve full FMVSS passing scores in both ABS and emergency handling, when paired with our 20-inch wheel and BFGoodrich AT KO2.
Designed for the asphalt and the mud, this suspension system offers a no-compromise solution that provides full range control through external valve adjustments (high and low speeds).
Front Suspension Features:
- DSC (Dual Speed Compression), enabling the user to adjust the shock's high and low-speed compression damping by simply turning the external adjusters
- FOX patented Internal Bypass technology, which offers position sensitive damping that adapts to any terrain, providing a plush, predictable ride everywhere you go
- 3.0" hard anodized aluminum, external reservoir, hard anodized extruded aluminum finned remote reservoir with recirculating reservoir bridge
- Gen 2 Raptor-specific valving to maximize performance and comfort
Rear Suspension Features:
- 3.0" steel body with proprietary coating for improved durability
- External reservoir featuring hard anodized extruded aluminum finned remote reservoir, with recirculating reservoir Bridge
- FOX Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) allows the user to quickly and easily adjust bypass tubes by hand, with definitive clicks at every quarter turn, making tracking adjustments easy. No tools necessary!