This F-150 supercharger
Tuner kit by ROUSH is capable of delivering over 700 horsepower
to the 2010-2014 Ford F-150 6.2L-2v V8 powertrain.
The ROUSH 2010-2014 F-150 Tuner Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband, capable of producing over 700 horsepower.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- High flow fuel rail
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This 2010-2014 F-150 6.2L Supercharger Tuner Kit features a bolt-on 75mm pulley which can easily be switched out for another pulley size.
This kit is protected by ROUSH’s standard parts and accessories warranty, which is for 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor.>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide