Product highlights for the 2011-2014 6.2L Ford F-150 ROUSH Phase 1 Off-Road Raptor Package - 525 HP:
- Save time and money by bundling the most popular ROUSH Raptor performance products in one convenient package!
- Exclusively designed for the 2011-2014 6.2L V8 2v SVT Raptors (SuperCab and SuperCrew)
- 50 state legal (EO #D-418-23)
- Requires recalibration of the vehicle’s PCM *(details below)
- Part #1112-F150RKIT-AA
- Package Includes:
- 6.2L Phase 1 TVS R2300 Supercharger – Rated at 525HP
- ROUSH Rear-Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System (check local noise ordinances for legality)
- “ROUSH Off-Road” Embroidered Headrests (2012-2014 Model Years Only)
- “ROUSH Off-Road” Bedside Decals
- Windshield Banner with ROUSH Lettering (Etched Glass Color)
- Black LED Boost Gauge
- Boost Gauge Vent Pod
- ROUSH 3 Year/36,000 Mile Limited Parts Warranty
- ROUSH 3 Year/36,000 Mile Drivetrain Warranty
- Optional: ROUSH Bedside “Tear” Graphics – (Additional $660.00)
- Optional: ROUSH Tonneau Cover – (Additional $815.99)
- Optional: ROUSH 5 Year/60,000 Mile Drivetrain Warranty (from in-service date of vehicle) – (Additional $1,245.00) – vehicle must have less than 5,000 miles to be eligible
- Note: To order optional components seen above, you must contact 800-59-ROUSH
Transform your 2011-2014 6.2L V8 2v Ford SVT Raptor into the ultimate performance-driven truck! Adding over 114HP and 101 lb-ft. of torque to the stock SVT Raptor, you can now feel free to tear up the pavement, or dig up the dirt in the same day!
Exclusively from ROUSH, the Off-Road Raptor Package combines power, comfort, and style in one complete bundle! This will save you time and money by transforming your stock SVT Raptor into a totally outfitted ROUSH Off-Road truck all at once.
Live in a strict emissions state? No worries! The ROUSH supercharger included in this package is 50-State Legal (EO #D-418-23).
* This product requires recalibration of the vehicle's PCM. ROUSH calibration is to be downloaded via the ROUSH RDT Software and ROUSH Voucher code (in conjunction with an approved "pass-thru" device or Ford IDS tool). Instructions on how to download the software, as well as a product-specific voucher code, are included with the packaging. If you do not have access to an approved "pass-thru" device, you have the option to physically send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed. This will be an additional $100.00 fee (plus shipping to the ROUSH facility). ROUSH will flash your PCM the same day we receive it, and send it back via overnight shipping at no additional cost. If you have any questions regarding the ROUSH recalibration process, or need to send your PCM to us, please speak to a representative at 800-59-ROUSH.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov