Product highlights for the Ford F-150 Coil Springs, Front 4x2 (2004-2008) :
- Ford F-150 Coil Spring Set (Front)
- Improve the handling of your 2004-2008 4x2 F-150
- Service Part Please Call for Availability
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Lowers front of truck by 2"
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Lowers vehicle by 2" in the front
- Sold as a pair, including one for both left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® 4x2 Full Suspension Kit (part #R06000005)
- If not used as part of the complete 4x2 suspension kit, it is recommended that these springs be used at least with ROUSH 4x2 Front Shocks part #R06020010 (discontinued)
The Ford F-150 Coil Spring Set
(Front) provides stiffness and stability for your truck's suspension, improving its cornering ability, and is designed to work as part of the ROUSH 4x2 Full Suspension Kit (part #R06000005) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
If not used as part of the complete 4x2 suspension kit, it is recommended that these springs be used at least with ROUSH 4x2 Front Shocks part #R06020010 (discontinued). This system lowers your truck by 2" in the front.
Fits 2004-2008 Models - Service Part Please Call for Availability
This Ford F-150 Coil Spring Set and every ROUSH suspension piece is extensively developed and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to produce maximal performance for your vehicle.
ROUSH suspension pieces are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on several different road surfaces to supply the best combination of ride and handling.
One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics.
Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH's Ford F-150 suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov