Product highlights for the Ford F-150 Cold Air Intake 4.6L/5.4L V8 (2009):
- Fits the following Ford Truck models
- 2009 F-150 with 4.6L or 5.4L V8
- 2008-2009 F-250 & F-350 with 6.8L V8
- More aggressive look
- Simple installation that can be done in under an hour
- 50 State Legal for 2009 Model Year: EO #D-418-30
- Premium high-flow reusable filter
- Computer designed filter pleat depth and count ensures maximum air flow and filtration
- Cold air dam keeps heat away from intake, increasing power
This Ford Truck Cold Air Intake
fits the 2009 Ford F-150 with a 4.6L or 5.4L V8, 2008-2009 F-250 with a 6.8L V8, or 2008-2009 F-350 with the 6.8L V8 and features a high-performance reusable air filter and air dam.
Cold air induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process. As a result, cold air induction can unleash the latent potential in power and fuel efficiency that is normally restrained by your stock air intake unit.
The air dam included in this kit keeps out hot air from the engine compartment. The result is that the air entering the filter is cooler and dense, providing for a more potent air charge. The included air filter features computer designed pleat depths and counts, ensuring that the maximum air flow and filtration is achieved.
This Ford F150 Cold Air Intake (CAI) kit is easily installed in just minutes and includes all the necessary hardware.