Product highlights for the F-150 ROUSH Exhaust, Dual Rear Exit - 4x2 & 4x4 Off-Road (2004):
- Ford F150 Dual Exhaust (Off Road)
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your F-150 truck
- Dual rear exit exhausts
- Works with 2004 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box
- More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
Ford F150 Dual Exhaust
(Off Road) Kit is designed to fit 2004 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box. Kit will improve power, fuel efficiency, and sound.
The exhaust exits off this system come out at the rear of the truck
. A side exhaust exit version of this system is also available under part #R12000005
This Ford F150 dual exhaust system generates a loud, throaty-sound. This is ROUSH's "Off-Road" exhaust system for 2004 F-150s, meaning that the sound level of this system are above the levels legally required limits for production vehicles.
This Ford F-150 exhaust kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov