Product highlights for the F-150 ROUSH Exhaust, Dual Side Exit - 4x2 & 4x4 Off-Road (2004-2008):
NOTE: May be incompatible or need modifcation for proper fitment on 2004-08 F-150's equipped with running boards/bars
- Ford F150 Dual Exhaust
- Improves the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your F-150 truck
- Dual side exit exhausts
- Works with 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box-More aggressive exhaust sound
- Made of T-304 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and staining
- Mandrel-bent tubing for increased air flow
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
This Ford F150 Exhaust
System, from ROUSH®, generates a loud, throaty-sound and boost the power, fuel efficiency, and sound of your 2004-2008 F-150.
This kit is made of T-304 stainless steel, providing for resistance to corrosion and staining.
This dual exhaust system works with 2005-2008 Ford F-150 4x2 and 4x4 vehicles with 4.6L and 5.4L engine SuperCabs with a 6.5' box and SuperCrew Cabs with a 5.5' box
. The exhaust exits off this system come out at the side of the truck. A rear exhaust exit version of this system is also available under part #401593
for 2005-2008 F-150s and under part #R12000007
for 2004 F-150s.
This Ford F150 Dual Exhaust is ROUSH's "Off-Road" exhaust system for 2004-2008 F-150s, meaning that the dual exhaust sound level of this system are above the levels legally required limits for production vehicles.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov