Product highlights for the Ford Mustang Supercharger Single Belt Phase 2 (2005-2009):
- Phase 2 ROUSH TVS 2.3L Roots-Style Supercharger (550HP/500 ft-lb)
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L 3V Mustang GT (manual transmission only)
- Bolt-on 80mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel Charging Assembly with ROUSH-Designed aluminum upper & lower intake manifolds
- High-Efficiency Intercooler System
- High-Flow fuel rail system with 52lb fuel injectors
- Dual fuel pump system upgrade included
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body
- Single-belt Driven FEAD System
- Low-restriction 110mm mass air flow tube with ROUSH Cold Air Induction System
- Includes all necessary hardware needed to complete installation
- ROUSH Custom PCM Calibration – To be downloaded using the RDT software
- Part #421100 (Phase 1-2 Upgrade Kit can be found under part #421101)
- NOT for sale in California or other EO “green” states
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit
is engineered for the 2005-2009 models and brings your car's total power to an impressive 550 hp
and 500 lb-ft
at the flywheel.
Below is a list of the components included in the supercharger kit for the Mustang GT:
- TVS2300 supercharger
- Induction system
- 80mm bolt-on pulley
- Fuel charging assembly
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
- GT500 fuel system upgrade
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.
This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of an innovative line of upgradable ROUSH superchargers kits for Mustang GT's -- allowing you to build up power at your own pace. This "phased" supercharger line includes two different FEAD systems.
The single belt FEAD kits are comparatively less expensive than dual belt counterparts. However, the dual belt systems allow for improved management of power. This can help particularly in high horsepower applications.
This 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger Kit comes with the standard ROUSH parts and accessories warranty-- 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only (no labor).>> View the ROUSH Supercharger Application Guide