Product highlights for the ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Single Belt, Upgrade Phase 1-2 (2005-2009):
- Phase 1-2 upgrade for 2005-2009 4.6L 3V Mustang GT that is equipped with the ROUSH Phase 1 TVS 2.3L supercharger
- Upgrades power from previous 475HP/435 ft-lb to 550HP/500 ft-lb
- Includes a new bolt-on 80mm supercharger pulley, 6-rib serpentine belt, dual fuel pump upgrade, and re-calibration
- Vehicles PCM is required to be re-calibrated with this upgrade To be downloaded using the RDT software
- NOT for sale in California or other EO green states
Single Belt Phase 1-2 Upgrade is engineered for 2005-2009 Mustangs.
This supercharger kit allows current owners of the Single Belt Phase 1 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger
(part #421099) to upgrade to a Phase 2 system. This system boosts the total power at the flywheel to 550 hp / 550 lb-ft
(up from the 475 hp / 435 lb-ft of the Phase 1 kit).
The Mustang Supercharger Single Belt Phase 1-2 Upgrade belongs to a line of ROUSH Mustang supercharger
kits designed to allow for easy upgrading.
The idea behind this line is that customers can buy in at one phase in the line and upgrade later while reusing as many parts as possible from the kit that they already have. This upgrade kit includes the components necessary to do just this.
This kit includes the following:
- GT500 Fuel system Upgrade
- 80mm pulley
- ROUSH Flash Voucher Card
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.
The Single Belt Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade
kit works with 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Ford Mustang GTs (4.6L 3V engine).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov